Terms & Conditions
- A stylist is available at an extra R600.00 per person for hair and make-up.
- Studio shoots can be done at your home for a more relaxed environment.
- Maximum 2 Adults and 3 children on all packages, R150.00 per extra person.
- 50% of the selected package or custom quotation is payable to reserve your booking. The balance and any additional costs that may arise are payable on the day of the shoot. Deposits are non-refundable on cancellation.
- No cheque / cash accepted, only EFT payments. The 50% balance should be paid prior to collecting the final product.
- Packages in this document only serve as a guideline. Prices can be calculated based on client requirements.
- Prices are only valid for location shoots in the Pretoria area. AA rates will be charged for longer distances.
- Packages consist of hourly photo shoots only and delivering of photos in low resolution on DVD. Editing will be limited to x10 (ten) photos of your choice, eg. skin blemish removals, removal of unwated scars etc. Packages do not include any other editing of any kind. Should you have a special request, please discuss this prior to your shoot for an additional quote.
- DVD: Low resolution images placed on disc.
- I retain the copyright on all images captured and reserve the right to use the images for promotional and public relations purposes.
- Please allow three weeks after the shoot for completion.
- The final product must be collected at my premises.
- Delivery and courier costs must be paid separately by the client, should you wish to have your package posted.
- An admin fee of R80-00 will be charged on any additional DVD requests.
- Should you wish to have your photos on a slideshow DVD with music, this can be done at an extra R200.00 per DVD, which can be viewed on most DVD players and PC’s/Laptops.
- Photobooks – should you wish to have a photobook of your photos, I will supply you with all the various options, sizes and prices. All photo book prices include the design fee. We do not accept own or third party designs. Any additional pages will be charged at a cost of R80 per page.
- Prices may change without prior notice.
- We have props available, and will discuss the options for props to suit your specific need before the shoot.
- You are welcome to use your own props.
- Should you wish to upload any of these photos to facebook or any other social network, copyright reference should be made as follows: © Darrell Fraser Photography – www.wowstudio.co.za / www.darrell.co.za
Please note that all quotes are valid for three weeks only!
When booking your wedding photography, a 50% booking fee is required. Upon receipt of the booking fee, your day will then be exclusively reserved for you, effectively taking that day “off the market”. As my commitment to you all other work will be declined for that day.
An invoice will be issued 2 weeks before the wedding for the remaining balance on the wedding photography package. The balance of 50% is to be paid in full no later than 7 days after the wedding.
Pricing and Content:
All wedding packages and content are guaranteed to you at the time of booking.
Our Services for the day include:
- One professinal photographer, and one back-up photographer + professional equipment
- Portable studio lighting & kit
Copyright and License:
All files retain legal copyright of Darrell FraserPhotography at all times, as described under South African Statutory Law. Exceptions will be made in writing.
Any photographs supplied to clients, either in a print form, for display on the Internet or for inclusion onto video, are intended for personal use only. If any images are required for commercial purposes, a request must be made in writing. The request must state where the image/s are to be used, by whom and for what purpose. Permission is granted in most situations. Under no circumstances should any disc be sold to any agent or third party.
Selecting Your Wedding Photographs:
The low resolution DVD with all your photos in gallery format will be supplied within 3 weeks after the wedding, after which photo selections by the bridal couple should be completed within a timely manner, and emailed to myself for completion of your wedding album.
- Removal of blemishes, softening of skin, enhancing eyes, etc.
- Sepia, black & white and selective colour combos
Wedding Album Designs:
Once I have received your selection via email, your album design will be completed within 3 weeks. You will be supplied with a draft design layout in PDF format, and you are allowed two change requests after the initial design.
Once the wedding album has been printed and received, the final package will be handed over, including the wedding album and the low resolution photos on DVD.
Additional DVDs can be purchased separately at R200.00.
A beautiful slideshow DVD with your choice of background music can be purchased separately at R800.00. The DVD can be viewed on most laptop/PC’s as well as television.
If I (Darrell Fraser, the photographer) cannot complete the wedding photography assignment either in part or in full due to an unforeseen accident and / or injury, resulting from events outside of my control, I (Darrell Fraser, the photographer) agree to refund all monies paid to me by the Client thus far and I have no further liability with respect to these terms and conditions.
The aforementioned disclaimer shall also extend to include and shall also apply, in the event of any equipment malfunction or fault and / or damage caused to the equipment resulting from events outside of my control.
Client/s will agree that an entire wedding cannot be repeated, duplicated or re-enacted for the purposes of re-shooting the event and, as such, it is to be acknowledged by the Client/s that liability to Darrell Fraser Wedding Photography will be strictly limited to any amounts paid thus far, with respect to these Terms and Conditions.
After a booking has been made and should you cancel for any reason, you must notify me in writing. This can be done by email or by letter. The initial 50% deposit is non-refundable.
Travelling and Accommodation:
Prices exclude toll-gate costs and are only valid for weddings in the Pretoria area. AA rates will be charged for longer distances. Accommodation at locations other than around the Pretoria area, will be invoiced separately, as I will do my own venue bookings.
Should the package include photographs be taken at your wedding reception, seating arrangements for the photographer as well as the assistant must be arranged inside the reception hall. For Weddings or other shoots outside Pretoria bed and breakfast will be for the client’s account.
Darrell Fraser Photography will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the customer as a result of, inter alia, the following:
- Force Majeure (Acts of God)
- Hijacking, theft and related events,
- Malfunction of equipment,
- Loss of negatives, memory card and/or digital information etc by the development laboratory,
- The photographer will not be held responsible for unknown damage of film,
- The undersigned agrees to waive any claims of negligence, breach of warranty or contract, mental harm and distress.