Terms & Conditions
Lifestyle / Studio Photography Terms and Conditions:
Please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions:
- ALL quotes are valid for 14 days ONLY!
- A stylist is available at an extra R600.00 per person for hair and make-up.
- Studio shoots can be done at your home for a more relaxed environment.
- Maximum 2 Adults and 2 children on all packages, R350.00 per extra person.
- 50% of the selected package or custom quotation is payable to reserve your booking. The balance and any additional costs that may arise are payable on the day of the shoot.
- Deposits are non-refundable on cancellation.
- Please not that I need to be informed at least 48 hours in advance should you want to reschedule your shoot. I am human and have a heart, and will try and accommodate my clients as far as possible.
- Cancellation / Postponing Policy: Should you, the client, postpone your shoot 4 times or more, you will loose your booking in total and booking fee is non-refundable. I will do everything I can to reschedule your shoot at a time convenient to all parties, and if that cannot be agreed upon, the client can have a credit of the amount they have paid to use towards future shoots, or they can transfer the money to somebody else’s photo shoot if they wish. Please note that your deposit will be honoured for ONE YEAR only!
- No cheque / cash accepted, only EFT payments. The 50% balance should be paid prior to collecting the final product.
- Packages in this document only serve as a guideline. Prices can be calculated based on client requirements.
- Prices are only valid for location shoots in the Pretoria area. AA rates will be charged for longer distances.
- Packages consist of hourly photo shoots only and delivering of final product as agreed upon. Editing will be limited to x10 (ten) photos of your choice, eg. skin blemish removals, removal of unwated scars etc. Packages do not include any other editing of any kind. Should you have a special request, please discuss this prior to your shoot for an additional quote.
- DVD: as per agreed product / package.
- I retain the copyright on all images captured and reserve the right to use the images for promotional and public relations purposes.
- Please allow four to six weeks after the shoot for completion and final package handover.
- The final product must be collected at my premises.
- Your final package with your photos to be collected from my studio in Pretoria, please make arrangements with a courier to collect on your behalf, I do not make use of postal services nor dropbox.
- An admin fee of R80-00 will be charged on any additional DVD requests.
- Should you wish to have your photos on a slideshow DVD with music, this can be done at an extra R700.00 per DVD, which can be viewed on most DVD players and PC’s/Laptops.
- Photobooks – should you wish to have a photobook of your photos, I will supply you with all the various options, sizes and prices. All photo book prices include the design fee. We do not accept own or third party designs. Any additional pages will be charged at a cost of R80 per page.
- Prices may change without prior notice.
- We have props available, and will discuss the options for props to suit your specific need before the shoot.
- You are welcome to use your own props.
- Should you wish to upload any of these photos to facebook or any other social network, copyright reference should be made as follows: © Darrell Fraser Photography – www.wowstudio.co.za / www.darrell.co.za